Monday 19 December 2011

glittery mittens

With Christmas approaching fast I thought it was time to get sparkly with my last lot of cards...(apologies to anyone from Spike Print Studio who has recently discovered odd bits of glitter on their work)...very exciting though messy, and needed a lot of fixative/hairspray (as I didn't have any fixative...)



I also printed gold birds on blue books...tweet.


I visited the Nothing But Navy shop in Stroud on saturday, meant to take my camera but forgot...its full of the loveliest navy goods known to man, until christmas eve, so if you're even slightly in the area make a detour onto 1 Middle Street...if not then some of the navy niceness is available here http://nothingbutnavyshop.com/bigprodshow.html...

note to Santa: I love those wooden rings...

No comments:

Post a Comment