Friday 2 December 2011

pop ups a popping

I did a shift in the Smithson Gallery pop up shop in Cabots Circus yesterday - it looks amazing, I took my camera along to take some pics, but it turns out the battery had run out...so I resorted to my phone, they're not the best images ever.....probably best to visit the shop (It's on the top floor of Cabots Circus next to the Sony Centre and a giant Starbucks) www.popupbristol.com







If Bristol is not an option then my snowglobe prints are all in this pop up shop in Stroud...I love the concept of everything being navy (except for my prints, though they are navy in places)...

next weekend it's the Makery Christmas Market http://www.themakeryonline.co.uk/blog/ so next week will be another printathon one!

2 comments:

  1. Saw your work today in the pop-up shop. I *love* the cat's favourite things print. Do you do it on cards or bags? I adore it but I don't think I'd ever be able to afford it. It is lovely :D
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello - I"m not very good at noticing when comments have been left...I'm defintely going to do more cat based prints this year...I'll try and do some smaller less complicated (cheaper) ones too!!

    lottie x

    ReplyDelete