Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bear Flat Open Studios/house/small flat

It's the Bear Flat open weekend next weekend 25th-27th may...there will be prints, cat tape,bags, cards and other things up for grabs. 

I've also made a few new small prints, including these flamingos...which will be available for the first time, so please come along, if there's time I might even make cakes...

 In other news my 'Do you feel lucky' print has been short listed for the Association of Illustrators awards in the self initiated category.

2 comments:

  1. I love the flamingos! I'm taking part in the Bearflat Open Studios too (39 Kipling Avenue) so I'll pop in to see your lovely work at the weekend. Good luck with the awards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare - hope you had a good day today (it was a bit quiet here) and good luck for sunday and monday.

    ReplyDelete