Monday 15 November 2010

sneaky peak


just a quick sneaky peak of John et Yoko on the drying rack (more drying rack shots.....I know I'm getting a bit repetitive but I like the piles of the same image)...anyway as I was saying, a sneaky peak... I was going to show the proper/actual prints but I'm getting them framed and they are to be revealed at Found (a rather snazzy boutique/stationery store in Bath www.foundbath.co.uk , they sell great stationery and the best stripey tops and fluffy wool black dresses and basically I want everything) next thursday...which may well make for more glamorous photos than my usual scrappy numbers.

3 comments:

  1. ooh i don't know this snazzy boutique, I will have to search it out! lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun. i'm intrigued by the whole printing process. can't wait to see some detail shots of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!

    www.mint-sugar.com

    ReplyDelete