Friday 29 October 2010

boxes of delight

last saturday I printed 100 boxes for New House Textiles - the plan is that if one buys three of my rather delightful tea towels (if I do say so myself) one will receive them packaged in a handprinted box - how marvellous and what a lovely christmas gift it would make for ones chums. The scheme isn't up and running yet (possibly as they're tucked away in a bigger box at the print studio) but I'll announce it when it happens, it's bound to be mentioned on their website (newhousetextiles.co.uk) too. whooooooo

boxes on the rack

boxes in a box

voila - l box, with pink wafer and hello general spoon

2 comments:

  1. sooo happy to find your blog via craft lovely today. inspirational work. happily following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I need to have these boxes, too!

    ReplyDelete