Thursday 22 July 2010

kathleen hanna week

I've been listening to quite a lot of Kathleen Hanna based music recently and trying to get my pony tail higher - Kathleen style - go grrl. It made me think there should be some kind of underground Kathleen Hanna week...but until then a good summer song is to be found on her Julie Ruin album, called Stay Monkey...it starts "your love, you know it tastes so sweet as cold coconut ice- cream" - could be a good title for a print...hmmm.

Not sure my people drawing skills have improved that much, but I've drawn a few magazine covers recently for some stuff for Melanie Giles (coming soon to blog de lottie) and actual real life people (not looking much like themselves) for a newspaper for Howies/Do Lectures - and it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment